Interactive Art Experience
An experience like nothing you have tried before. Over 2 hrs you will explore colour theory and techniques of Acrylic painting, and then be taken into a guided painting session inspiring you to connect with your inner thoughts and feelings.
Suitable for everyone over age 16, with no prior experience of meditation or art required. We include a glass of wine or kombucha at the end of the session whilst we discuss the art we have produced.
A truly enchanting journey of self discovery. Step into the unknown and try a refreshingly new experience whilst in beautiful Malta.
Maximum guests per session is 4 - people age 16+.
- Meet at studio in Mosta, 3 minutes walk from Rotunda Church.
- 2 hrs of guided meditation and painting using acrylic paints on a 24x30 cm canvas.
- Art created over 5 visualisation sections, with 8 additions to the canvas.
- Insightful discussion about the experience and art produced.
- Drinking water provided.
- We share a glass of wine or kombucha.
- All materials required included, including apron.
- Painting is taken home in a complimentary tote bag.
- We include a certificate of completion sticker on the back of your canvas.
- Intimate groups of 4 or 5 people make the experience much more profound.
- Suitable for ages 16 and over.